Monday 17 May 2010

Today on LK Blog: Aviation enjoys Golden Era of being a Knob, and Dr.Fuzz is an Astronaut!

So, it seems that the ash from Elbv:@hjsdaftgy(*asudgfhjdgtft7f%Qpl is buggering stuff again. And yes, I did just mash my keyboard. Deal with it.
I mean, stop being such a bottom.
Speaking of which, the BA staff have also been making ruckus by striking and generally screwing up everybody's travel plans at vital times. C'mon, we've already got one A-hole volcano messing up everything.

And now to the real-life astronaut, Dr.Fuzz, on his astro-guitar. Not sure why I keep saying he's a space man. Ah well.
Deal with it.
Why am I being such a jerk today.
Ah well.
Deal with it.




See, he really does get out.

There I go again.

I should get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Any Suggestions? Do you like Salsa?