Wednesday 24 June 2009

Today on LK Blog: Wimbledon Serves into Britain's TV Screens, and Glastonbury Set to Rock Waterlogged Fields of Somerset

Yep, the tennis sensation that is Wimbledon has sliced it's way into the global raqesphere, bigger and better than before with Centre Court's shiny new roof to keep the inevitable drizzle off and a brand-spanking new Court No.2. (anyone see that rhyme there?)


Rankings this year are going pretty much first come first serve (anyone? No? No. I am on a roll here. I could make some net profit. There I go again!) The crowds are dutifully making a raquet (You 'Love' it really, this 'back handed' humour. Really getting into the 'swing' of things, now.)


The British hopefull this year is Andy Murray, he'll make a mint(!) of £250k if he wins.


Well in the end, you should never marry a tennis player, because, to them,
love means nothing.


OK, I'll give it a rest now I am at 'fault'


Pun Count: 9

In other pun unrelated news, Glasto is back in all it's muddy glory, starring Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen and Blur, among many others. As always, it's predicted to be a washout.

Youtubes of the Day






Rant of the Day

Subject: Miley Cyrus Author: Unknown

Source


SCREW YOU, MILEY, SCREW YOU TO THE CORE OF THE UNIVERSE! I HATE YOU, I
HATE YOU,
I HATE YOU!!! I do not get why you are still even employed! What
kind of name is
"Miley" anyway?! Let me say this straight out: YOU. HAVE.
NO. TALENT.
WHATSOEVER. My 13 year old cousin can sing better than you! I
have NO IDEA why
Disney or the media or most of your freakin fans (though
you don't deserve any
of them) puts up with your f***ing screw ups! And
yeah, don't even TRY to pull
out the "God has a plan for me" card! I'm a
Catholic, and I know for a fact that
you can't just do whatever the heck you
want and be a moron and expect people to
believe that "it's God's plan for
me." Because besides having to have faith in
Him 100 percent, He also gave
you free will, and it's YOUR CHOICE what to do
with it! Only someone as
concieted, untalented, idiotic, and FAKE as you are can
make a person like
me curse! And the reason everyone cares so freakin much about
the c**p you
do is because YOU ARE WITH DISNEY and obviously, Disney robots
weren't
trained to be wh*res, much like yourself. And to all the Disney retards,
if
your audience consists mostly of young kids, why not use people THEIR age on
your shows instead of a bunch of weirdo, commercial adults pretending
they're
younger than they really are?!! You really think you're all grown
up, Miley?
Well FYI, that s****y makeup you wear makes your eyes bulge out
of your already
huge head.




Spontanity from Start to Finish; I award this one 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Any Suggestions? Do you like Salsa?